15 Senior discounts in NYC you may have not known about!
Senior discounts are a great perk which comes with getting older! Many companies offer special deals, rates and bonuses to those over the ages of 50, 55 and 65 (Age requirements are set by each company)
We have set up this comprehensive list to bring you some of the current senior discounts you may have not known about!
1. Shopping Discounts
– Kohl’s offers a 15% senior discount every Wednesday to customers aged 60 or older
– Walgreens offers a 20% senior discount day once a month
– Dress Barn offers a 10% discount 1-2 times a week varied by location
– Michaels offers a 10% discount every day including sale items
2. New York City Attractions
– Brooklyn Botanic Gardens – Seniors 65 and older pay a discounted price of $8
– Carnegie Hall Tours – Seniors 65 and older pay a discounted price of $16
– Central Park Zoo – Seniors 65 and older pay a discounted price of $17
– Empire State Building – seniors 62 and older pay a discounted price of $36
– Statue of Liberty – Seniors 62 and older pay a discounted price of $21
3. Eating Out
– Boston Market – Senior Discount offered but varies based on location
– Burger King – Offers 10% off seniors 60 and older
– Wendy’s – Senior Discount offered but varies based on location
– IHOP – Senior Discount offered but varies based on location
4. Other Discounts
– MTA Subway – Offers 50% off for seniors 65 and older
– AMC Theaters – Seniors receive special pricing for movie tickets
– America The Beautiful Senior Pass – for just $20 a year, seniors can purchase a pass to American national parks and historic sites.
*This list has last been updated on October 4th, 2019 – Be sure to subscribe to our email newsletter to be notified when it is updated with new deals. Please note, although we have made every effort to provide you with up to date pricing, merchants may change their price at any time. It is good practice to call and verify the discount prior to visiting the business.